Friday, August 21, 2015

8.21.15 Someone else knows how my feelings

i follow a particular group on Fet and wasn't going to read what this persons post was today but something made me click on it and i am so glad i did. She described me perfectly. This is partly what she posted:

I didn't like my dream at all, however it had a very powerful message about me and how I view my importance in the relationships I have been in. I have found that I have let men walk all over me, and I back down and let them, and I don't stand up for myself because I am more afraid of being alone then I am of having a back bone and saying NO YOU AREN'T going to treat me this way. or Why aren't you treating me better. I am worth more and think more of myself then you do.
However, I went along and didn't cause waves, and I settled for a role that wasn't primary, just to have someone in my life, and in the end I was sacrificing my own happiness

Here is how what she's said applies to me:

i DO let men walk all over me. i DON'T stand up for myself, and i AM more afraid of being alone than i am of having a back bone and saying NO. 

i also do not think i am worth much. 

i also just go along with how men treat me so not to cause waves just to have someone in my life and do sacrifice my own happiness. 

And here is what it means now what she says with Master controlling every part of my life:

HE WILL NOT allow men to walk all over me. HE will stand up for me or force me to stand up for myself. HE will force me to be alone with HIM until HE sees fit because HE knows what is best for me. HE knows i am worth something and encourages me to think so as well. HE will not allow me to make sacrifices that are not good for me and is concerned for my happiness.

i don't always remember why Master does what He does when He says No, but its days like this that make me so very happy He does. He is in control and will never do anything to hurt me or get me hurt. He is protecting me in every aspect. He won't hurt and will always protect what He owns. 



No comments:

Post a Comment